
Insomniasms-the blog name
Each post I write is an insomniasm. A blurb. A vent. A rant.
An insomniasm is something that I write that is original to me. My thought or my opinion. My view. Whether it's food or life's blunders, if it happened to me and I write it, then it's an insomniasm.
Insomnia is a screen name I useon another website. I have used it on various sites, variations of the word. I may be Ms Insomnia or, like on twitter, _S_O_M_. Some people have already used that screen name, but I prefer to stick with it.
I have not been clinically diagnosed with insomnia. There are times when I am under stress or stressing over something that the late night hours are my friend. I cannot sleep. Even though my body is tired, my brain isn't wired for sleep. I don't take a medication for it because it is random. I am not awake all the time every day of the week out of the year. I rather like it. I like when I am awake and the house is dark and quiet and the kids are asleep and all I hear is the tv in the background or the hum of the AC or the heater.
SOM 6/10/11
Hi I am follow you via MBC
ReplyDeleteawesome blog..love the color pink too :0)
please check out & follow my blog
http://www.NancySantanaBlog.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Nancy