
A picture of you and your friends
This is Bella. She's my baby girl. If she were a pit bull or a large angry breed dog, there would be many mangled people around. She is my buddy, my protector, guards me and kisses me and watches over me. She misses me when I am gone and is content to just be with me, accepting all my moods and quirks. She's one cool ass lil dog. I will have to write a blog on how I obtained this lil canine love of mine.
First question should be "what friends", but I do have some. I don't know how well my co workers would like their faces on my blog or the internet. A few of them are on my FB mobile uploads, we go out together and we have lunch. Sometimes we all get together in a group and go somewhere with our brood of children.
My friends don't know I blog. I haven't come out of the blog closet yet.
SOM 6/13/11
Bella is adorable:) Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean ~ i believe my little Yorkie is my best friend ~ have friends ~ not sure how loyal they are compared to my Yorkie ~ Hopping over from Tickle Me Tuesday blog hop ~ thanks for sharing and hugs to you and Bella ^_^
ReplyDeleteNeat dog.
ReplyDeleteCheck me out!
I need a dog like bella. You should post how you got her I love the story!
ReplyDelete