Thursday, June 09, 2011
Day 1 of the 30 day blog challenge
15 random things about me
1. I love Charlie Sheen, the crazy crack head Charlie that spent the first half of 2011 in the news. Charlie quotes give me a giggle. Whenever I need a laugh I read the long list of Charlie quotes I printed out. When times are low and I feel like I am losing, Charlie quotes remind me I am not winning but I am not losing either.
2. I am a farmville addict. I am the one who buys the farmville credit cards at game stop for farmville cash. I am the one who will spend 2 days rearranging the farm and I will shut out the rest of the world to do it.
3. I admire Nikki Sixx.
4. I drive an orange mustang.
5. I am in a love-hate relationship. 1% love and 99% hate. It's a good ratio. That's a fair balance. We scream, yell, argue, fuss and fight. We are that couple where people look at us and shake their heads. I am the saint and he is the sinner. I am the good, he is the bad and together we are the ugly. We are unstable at best. We hang on by a thread. We take it day to day. We are an Eminem song.
6. I have 4 beta fish. 2 male (Reds and Vanilla Shake) and 2 female (Princess and Queenie).
7. I have a black thumb. I can kill any plant, bush, flowers.
8. I have no zest for life. I never did. I smirk. I complain. I am sarcastic. I bottle shit up and then one day I explode like a can of soda that was opened after a dumb ass shook it.
9. I am a mom. It's a chore. It's a job. I should get paid by the hour. I am not the best mom out there and I am not the worst mom out there. Usually there's a lot of yelling going on. My tubes are tied (AMEN).
10. My cell phone is attached to my hand. I love my cell phone. I can go online on my cell phone. I can text and do all that fun stuff cell phones do. It's t mobile so the signal sucks. I am one of those people that has to turn around in circles till I find the signal. (Like an old fashioned antennae on top of an early 80's model tv. I am old enough to remember that and to have been the antennae.) I like the picture feature and upload feature. I turned off the location settings so no one will come steal my children out of their bedrooms.
11. I listen to the radio. I download the music from an app to my cell and I have figured out how to put a cd in the computer, rip it and sync it. I am so proud. That afternoon I tried to figure it out, google was my bestie. Now I am a pro. If I could only figure out the MP3's I got for the kids, I'd be doing something. Musically I like Eminem, Rihanna, Sixx AM, Kid Rock. There's more. I like top 40 rap music because it's like they are talking dirty in my ear.
12. I have a dirty mind. I have no filthy ways. Everything leads to sex or has some connotation of sex.
13. I don't like to work anymore. I am so burned out I am fried. Like chicken that was BBQ'd too long and turned into a hard piece of wood. I have lost all my sympathy, empathy and umph for that job in general. It's sad. Even the most emergent of emergencies are boring.
14. I am a redhead. I am the only one who thinks I am cute and I am the only one who "gets" me and my thought process.
15. I have very little patience for anything. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me. It's not me. It's them.
SOM 6/9/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First of all I hate Charlie Sheen but other than that you are my kinda gal :). And I also believe you are a very cute redhead, I also play Farmville, but Cityville rocks my world much more, you should give it a try. Nice blog you have here, keep it going, I am your fan here :). Kisses.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I just saw your comment! You are too nice.
ReplyDelete