Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Hey, You


Does anyone actually read anything that's posted or do you follow to follow?
I read a lot of the blogs I follow. I usually have one or two mornings a week where I will read through the list of blogs.I will scroll through the list and catch up on the blogs women have written. Sometimes I comment and sometimes I don't.
I follow blogs when I am asked. If they are about crafts, I don't usually read. If they are devoted to cooking, I don't usually read. If it is a blog that is simply there to sell or advertise, then I won't read it. I scan, but I won't devote time to blogs that are impersonal and clean cut. I try to find blogs that I can relate to. I try to find blogs where there is a real person, woman, bitch to match the pretty background she has applied. For those who pay attention, I thank you:)
SOM 6/7/11

4 comments:

  1. I try my best to read the blogs I follow at least twice a week in the mornings while having my coffee. I probably don't comment as much as I should, especially when blogger went bonkers on me and it would take forever to comment. But, for the most part I do try to comment as well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow...following back..yeah Comcast Internet is not as quick as they say, even when you pay the upgrade fee for faster internet, it didn't make any difference at all...and as for the cable box...they changed the way the menu looks....it is just so ugly and annoying...great blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a lot but I need to start commenting a lot more I need to visit more blogs this past month has been strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, readers are much more important than followers.

    I read tons of stuff. I'll at LEAST scan all the entries on blogs I follow, and I'll also check several I don't. If something looks interesting I'll go to the site itself and read it fully. =)

    ReplyDelete