I will jump on this bandwagon...
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
I would choose landscaping. Pretty flowers and gardens and maybe a little fountain, a gazebo. Something that would make my back yard appealing to me.
The kids would say pool all the way.
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Who is Scott? This is a rather controversial subject for a random Q&A, but I'd have to say YES, death to the pedophiles.
3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? The boy always used to get into his formula and open the lid and shake it all around the kitchen. A can's worth in the vacuum cleaner bag. The vacuum was off the growth charts at the ped's office. The same with a loaf of bread. He loved to eat bread and then throw it all over the floor.
The girl's thing was the porto-pot that the boy was using to potty train. We had to get rid of the porto-pot till she started potty training cause she'd get in it if it was full and crawling babies in used porto-pots are just yucky.
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? When I get a tooth issue going on. Other than that those modern day torture specialists are not touching me.
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? My beta fish. I have 2 males and 2 females.
Reds, Vanilla Shake, Princess, and Queenie
SOM 6/3/11
Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!