Monday, September 01, 2014

Today=Departed




You removed the knife you placed in my back and jabbed it in my chest. It takes my breath away and I suffocate on the lost possibilities. But it doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, because I am a big girl and I stifle the emotion, release the bitterness.  I refuse to fall apart as I am coming together again. The pieces of me that shattered on the fist of your ego and addictions are mending. I am not broken, I am not wilted or frail.
Fuck it, I am stronger than I realize. I am always my strongest when I FEEL  my weakest. When I question the sadness and the separation, when I question whether I made the right decisions. When lost, there's  hope. When  alone, there's faith. I do not simply move on, I EVOLVE.
I am a work in progress, ever under construction.
Jill 9/1/14

No comments:

Post a Comment