The before and after. Raised bed, pumpkin patch. It's early yet in the growth of my pumpkins obviously. That was one of my projects. I have two more pallets to bring in to the yard, place somewhere and plant with various seedlings I have growing in trays. I overgrew way too much stuff!
Another project that I did was the 'crooked pots', which was so super easy and fun to do.
I bought all the supplies at Home Depot. A rebar, which I hammered into the ground about 6 inches, then I placed the pots one by one on top of the rebar with dirt and plants. I placed them in the front yard and have since spruce the yard up further with some additional flowers, plants and solar lights. 97 cents a piece at WalMart for the solar lights.
These beauties were already planted and growing in the yard. The roses have been in bloom for some time this year, but the day lily opened for the first time yesterday, 6/18/14. I have been watching and waiting for the lilies to bloom, and today there were 2 more.
There's still more to be done. This year I have been blessed with the results of my labor in the garden. I don't throw the word 'blessed' around a lot. In fact, I will only reference blessed in the same sentence as my flowers or garden.
Jill
6/19/14
No comments:
Post a Comment