Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I got this.

 
Ugh
My sleep pattern is all fucked up.
Thanks to the school district, I sleep in a series of naps through out the day
and night.
Pulling 3-5 hours at a clip.
Yay, I should be nuts in a couple weeks.
On the upside, the district baby sits for me up to six hours a day.
 
Middles school came off without a hitch.
He likes it.
Might think he was going to his freshman year at college all the supplies I had to buy.
Binder-aholics they are.
I went to Kmart with my list in hand and then on
Monday night the boy hands me another
whole list aside from the one I had at Kmart.
The school district has all they are getting out of me.
And what is with all this sharing?
Buy 4 highliters, 2 are for your kid and the other 2 are for
the classroom.
Buy a box of gallon sized bags for the classroom.
Buy this and that for the classroom.
I am not and I refuse to stock the classroom.
I was reading through all the rules and regs and demands and commands for
middle school,
I think the bible is a smaller book and less complicated.
The excuse for all these doctrines...they want my child and everyone else's to
be a productive member of society.
I am one and didn't even carry a book bag.
Since when did they change the name of junior high to middle school?
Is there a reason for that?
 
3rd and 5th grades came off without a hitch as well.
Been through 3rd grade twice already and 5th grade once already.
I will survive that.
 
So my sleep pattern is busted into bits.
Half the time I don't know what day it is and I have to check the computer.
All the days blur together.
 
 
Living alone again (of course with the kids) and I am medicated and liking it. I don't usually deal well with separation, but with my meds and a little bit of moxy, I am a-okay.
 
Silence is better than BULLSHIT.
 
Jill
9/5/12


No comments:

Post a Comment