Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I

I...am tired of doing a personal inventory every single day and getting no where.
I...am tired of feeling useless in all aspects of my life.
I...am tired of where I live, same old house, same four walls.
I...need a change.
I...need to be proactive.
I...am just stagnating.
I...need to generate a list of goals to accomplish.
I...will need a notebook for all the goals I need to accomplish.
I...am overwhelmed emotionally .
I...under stimulated.
I...wake up every morning with 100 ideas and emotions rushing through my brain.
I...cannot clear my head long enough to focus on one thing.
I...have settled for good enough.
I...am bored.

Jill
4/10/12

1 comment:

  1. A notebook is a great place to start, it's what I do. Write down what your thinking and feeling, and what your goals are that day--don't make to many at a time so you won't get upset if you don't get them all done. Remember you can finish them the next day. Goals not demands sweetie.

    ReplyDelete