Monday, April 09, 2012

H-Horny



"You want me to get Chris into the Morning Wood Academy?" Lois' dad on Family Guy.


H=horny
H= hopeless
H= hormonal
Hopeless + hormonal + horny=whoreible

It needs to end.
It needs to start fresh with a clean slate.
I don't like being #2. I can't handle it in my head.
I'm not 2nd best. I am the best.
So, I am mentally at an impass. The fork in the road.
Turn right, gets me right here where I am now, right where I sit.
Turn left gets me back to bad. We are so broken. So shattered.
Start digging and make a new road. Forward. Trucking onward toward...all roads lead the same place.
There is no high road alternative. There is no low road alternative. There is no road less traveled alternative. I have been down all of them only to meet a dead end.

So, smile if you're horny.
Thinking with my crotch. I think it's my only part that still functions.
The brain's a bust. The heart's black and blue. The lungs are suffocating and the bones ache.

Jill
4/9/12

1 comment:

  1. Your brain is like a playground: fun parts and really scary ride parts!

    ReplyDelete