Late entry for 4/3/12, Tuesday
Last time I checked
I wasn't put on this Earth to be your bitch.
It's time to flip the cunt switch.
I read on facebook today that an ex is an ex for a reason.
Some people think they have things on lock, 100% and air tight.
One phone call can change it all.
Maintaining any form of common ground or frienship with an ex is impossible.
It requires me to swallow a lot of whatever anger or hard feelings come with the decision
to change.
Change whether good or bad usually happens because of an ugly that has occured.
Ugly can be a bitch, a fucked up situation, a betrayal, animosity.
All of the above and more.
It takes a strong person to say I am not participating in this anymore.
It takes a strong person to realize their addiction, their desire, their wants are hurting them,
no matter how good they feel sometimes, they are like pride suicide.
What we do does matter. Who we associate with does matter.
The situations we face, that are presented to us are all tests that force us to look inside and make decisions.
It ain't easy.
Jill
4/6/12
No comments:
Post a Comment