What. A. Week.
Talk about an emotional roller coaster.
I created that in my head.
It was one of those weeks where it all goes haywire and what is haywire
It was one of those weeks where it all goes haywire and what is haywire
is nothing out of the ordinary.
I did have one of those Oprah 'Aha' moments.
That moment where it all clicks and you think,
thats been right before me all this time.
Then all the crying and emotional turmoil
suddenly makes sense.
Irrational turns rational.
It was one of those moments where you say,
'everything is going to be ok'.
It's weird. It's all out of my hands now, I have no control
over anyone or anything.
I just let it go.
All of it.
It disappeared,
the sadness, the shame, the guilt, that tight and wound up caged feeling.
I opened the gate and let myself out of this cage that only I put myself inside.
I said to myself that I can't manage anything and
it suddenly appeared like everything could be managaeable.
Jill
4/13/12

It's a lesson we've all had to learn the hard way!
ReplyDeleteWe are our own worse enemies sometimes, huh.
ReplyDelete