Advanced Placement!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
OMG, I was so happy I started crying in front of hater-teacher (she's the hater teacher cause he hates her).
His scores qualify him for advanced placement! Next year in middle school!
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
I will have to go get one of those honor student stickers for the mustang:)~
When I left the house, I eye rolled and asked, "Am I going to have any problems at this conference, boy?"
He answered no. I had no problems and he's doing great, so great that I have an advanced placement kid. This means good colleges. This means he has a chance at something good in his life!
Now it's my job to keep the gamer from screwing it up!
I'm not used to advanced anything here. Gimme a minute to recover myself.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok, mom blog post over.
We may now resume the profanity.
Jill
3/1/12
Yay for him. You are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteJesus, I am still weepy. and TY
DeleteYou have to celebrate all the accomplishments in life - no matter how small! Otherwise life can be too overwhelming and depressing. Celebrate this great achievement! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI am still celebrating and weepy! Yay:)
DeleteCelebrate this.... it took my oldest 24 years to get any kind of academic anything I am still celebrating. lol
ReplyDeletePam
I was not like this. I always envied the ones that were. Now I have one. I'm super happy.
DeleteWow! I'm so glad for you and your son! My child isn't even in school yet and I'm already thinking about how well (or bad) she might do..
ReplyDeleteEvery once in awhile they surprise you.
DeleteYou have to love when our kids make us proud. Congrats?
ReplyDeleteTY, Val:)
DeleteYay!!! That's awesome news!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and celebrating:)
DeleteCongrats! Please do take a photo of the honor student sticker on the mustang! I hope to see it!
ReplyDeleteIf and when it happens. I will post:)
Deletewoo hoo! toot away...
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and celebrating:)
DeleteHey--by tooting his horn you are tooting your own horn! You're the one raising him, after all! Congrats to both of you!
ReplyDeleteexactly. TY.
DeleteAll you need now is a bumper sticker:)
ReplyDeleteI was kidding about the sticker. That shit makes me wanna puke:)
DeleteWOOHOO! That's awesome!
ReplyDeletety
DeleteYour mom, you are most certainly allowed to toot! I say, way to go!
ReplyDeleteMy weeping and tooting has halted, but my happy still remains.
Delete