Friday, March 16, 2012

it is what it is.

I just bought this. IDK why, but I liked it a lot. I was fucking around on facebook and an ad came up for FAB.com and it was a different cameo, the skeleton with out the rose. Then I spied this one on the site and liked it even more. It reminded me of the day of the dead art/skeletons. And the pendant has a classic feel to it. I saw it and had to have it. It doesn't come with a chain either and why it will take 5-6 weeks to get here is beyond me. It says the cameo is made of ivory, so I imagine someone somewhere is killing an elephant for me.
I also liked these 2 cameos, but I didn't get them. I only have one neck, right.


I linked the site, if you want to have at it. 29.50 + S&H.

I haven't had the bloggy bug a lot this week. I have been in Farmville, trying to arrange it and make it pretty. For a quick minute I lost interest in it with all the out of sync-ness and bug issues that took weeks to resolve. I think that was reality telling me to take a break. So I did. It is a bitch to rearrange a farm that size and with over a 1000 decorations to choose from and there is always something new coming out, that design shit takes forever. I'm still not done. Plus the fact I have 4 farms to maintain. It is a full time job.

What I learned this week:the fridge comes apart into pieces. 5 months single. I'm just figuring that shit out. The shelves come out, the bottom glass shelf comes out, the drawers...it all can be successfully removed, cleaned and replaced. For 10 years the Rican cleaned that nasty thing. For all the years prior, I guess my mother did. I never have. Oh, it was filthy and blood from some defrosted carcass had pooled and congealed in there. Oh, the nastiness, but I have seen worse at work inside and on the human being, so it didn't really phase me. It cleans up nice and white too. Imagine my surprise.
The greatest product ever...AWESOME...is available at the Family Dollar (Holla!) for one dollar. I got about 10 squirt bottles of that awesome awesomeness and squirted it on, in and around everything! It looks like it's not doing much while actually using it. Leave the room and return a half hour later and awesome has spontaneously combusted in the filth! This fucker's a-glistening like Ryan Seacrest's white fuckin teeth.

What I did this week: Facestalking...
(I could stalk on my own 2 feet, but that's too much like work.
That takes up a lot of energy, plus I'd stick out like a sore thumb in that race car of mine.
Plus there isn't much need for in person stalking considering that I can just pick up a phone
or text to see what's up with them.
Plus I don't really care that much, I'm just nosy.)

What I learned this week...he has made her heart beat again. Dear Lord, eye roll...
Lurch is the ex's new girlfriend. Lurch is about 6'3" and could possibly run first string on the Eagles' defensive line. Lurch is gigantic. I have a variety of nicknames for her. My personal fave is 'get in the zone'. It's so easy to make fun of freaks. There are days I hesitate to poke fun at Lurch cause Lurch didn't do anything wrong. She's not a man stealer. She works hard (get in the zone). This  bitch does 12 hour days in a car parts store. How utterly dull that is, as dull as my very own dismal job, but damn, she at least gets to help dudes looking for auto parts all day. I get to look at dudes' old, wrinkly balls and button dicks.  I am neither her cheerleader nor her fan. She just is another player in the game.

What I did this week...I spring cleaned. I took down and washed all the curtains and cleaned all the windows while I was at it. Almost broke my neck a couple times. Damn ladder. Being 4 fucking 11 has its disadvantages. I can't reach a damn thing. On the bright side, I never hit my head on anything. 
During this spring clean fest I vacuumed. I shook that carpet powder all over the downstairs, fired up the vacuum, and it didn't work. I was super beyond pissed. Old faithful has worked for years, but has been dying a slow death the last 6 months. I have taken it apart and put it back together about 5 times since Christmas, so I finally said "F this!" I couldn't perform surgery on it one more time. It's dirty, dusty and time consuming. I went to Kmart and got a brand new 79$ vaccum and put it together. One screw and I was done. That new vacuum. I can suck harder with my mouth than that 12 amp motor can! I was pissed, but the floor was clean. I dusted, did some laundry, changed the bed linens. That is also why I haven't been bloggy. Who wants to read about that? No-fucking-body. That's who. Infact I am getting bored writing about it.
What I learned this week...cleaning sucks balls.

What I did this week...I acted like a super-ho, texting nudy pics and sending dirty messages. That's when I finally got around to it. My Tuesday morning started with a crotch shot request. Really? He's seen it 100x, but nothing says screw me like a photo. Thursday morning I sent that pic and another and another. All of which had to be deleted with a quickness cause the kid plays with the phone all the time. I usually don't play around with nudy pics and the cell cause a lot of his wound up on my album on t mobile's website. I almost fell out the bed when I saw that. Tmobile sent me that VIP email and I explored my page on the site. That's when I found them. God only knows how many tmobile people saw them. The whole page full of dicks and tats and abs, oh my.
What I learned...nothing that I didn't already know.

What I did this week...I went to Walmart. There were no people of walmart, but there was the smell of all unholy smells there. I was walking to the fridge in the front of the store to get gallons of tea and put away the half gallons I got earlier when I smelled the dirty sex snatch of all dirty sex snatches. 2 of the walmart employees were stocking easter candy in the front of the store and one of them reaked like a beached sea creature.
What I learned...walmart employees don't wash up in the walmart bathroom after a quickie probably in said bathroom. Whores...
What I learned...there are limited edition poptarts out made especially for spring. God forbid they'd be marketed toward Easter. After all Jesus is the reason for the season.

What I did this week...I lubed up my tattoo. A LOT. I am a picker. Any little skin area I will pick at till it bleeds (a form of self mutilation?). Well, having a scabbing, peeling tat is NOT what you put on a picker! I spent ten years living with my tatted ex and do not remember him peeling like this on any of his tats!
What I learned...Everytime I want to pick or peel, I lube. I don't want a fucked up tat. I bought a little tube of aquaphor aka expensive fucking vaseline.

Finally! What we talked about the other day thanks to the boy...Weird words. I cannot for the life of me remember what the boy's weird word was. Mimi couldn't think of one. Then the girl, my girl who is so much like her warped mother speaks up loudly and thankfully not in public!
What I learned...the girl's fave weird word...dickhead.

Jill
3/16/12

4 comments:

  1. My daughter would love that necklace. She's into skeletons & such (but it would be a shame if they killed an elephant for that).

    And I know what you mean by Farmville. Sometimes I act like those animals are real & they will die if I don't feed them.

    Stopping by from VoiceBoks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was a lot of learning! LOL Sounds like you have a very interesting life!

    BTW, I love that necklace. AND I have a neck! So, I may just have to get it, or one like it (one that involves no killing of elephants). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just assumong they would chip away at a tusk somewhere, I mean where else does ivory come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that necklace too. Isn't cleaning out the fridge the worst? That is up there on my list of hated chores. Ivory is only elephant tusk, so if you want the real stuff, there you go;) We could ask the ones at the zoo to donate after they die.

    ReplyDelete