Bloggy Dare for
March 5 and March 6, 2012
March 5, 2012...What I never leave behind on a road trip.
I'm the mama queen of road trips. I love hopping in the car and riding off in some direction with the kids. I preplan all of our trips, where we will stay and usually have a list of interesting things to do and see in a particular area. Whether it is the beach (our favorite place) or a random spot within 3 hours' ride from home, packing for 4 is simple and organized. The important stuff is not the socks or the panties or the deodorant because we can stop at any walmart in any area and get a random forgotten item. Important things:chargers! The camera, cell, laptop and any handheld gaming system chargers. These things are used everyday, but if you leave them plugged into the wall at home, that can put a damper on your trip.
March 6, 2012...Pinterest ideas I have yet to try. I have no interest in Pinterest. How bout the whole entire crappy pic site? I have pinned maybe 3 things. It's a useless, waste of human time.
***
Aside from the bloggy dare, hopping around the blogosphere, I have noticed 2 brand new ways
for bloggy mommy's to mindfuck you.
this
and
this
The share it everywhere you can possibly think of button
and that simple ass tweet bird follow me button.
Annoying as hell when you're trying to read a post.
These two catchy piece of shit link holders are just as bad as spam.
They also cover the words and links in your posts and any
buttons on the side bar.
Jill
3/6/12



No comments:
Post a Comment