Saturday, March 10, 2012

6WS-ouchie:)



"It stings like a bad sunburn!"


Being a fair skinned red head, I am used to sunburn
and the discomfort associated with it.
It does look better today compared to yesterday.
I cannot stop looking at it.
Jill
3/10/12


As usual I am late to the party
if I show up at all.
Linking up for 6 word Saturday:)

8 comments:

  1. I have seven tattoos, ranging from tiny to the one that runs the length of my spine. Yes, they do sting at first, but the pain is so worth the beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid ink. I remain unmarked & free of desire to decorate, but I admire well done work. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I hope the pain will be a memory soon.

    I can't have a tattoo, due to allergies. I'd love to have a little witch flying on her broomstick on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can't stop looking at it, it must have been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 5 tatts now and love them all. It will soon ease, and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very unique blog! I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sore! Hope it feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it feels better soon but it looks great.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete