Saturday, February 11, 2012

6 Word Saturday

All I did was reach for a piece of scratch paper.
I see it.
It is brilliant!
It is perfect!
No matter how much work you do there is always more.
Always someone wanting, needing, demanding, commanding.
They don't teach you in school
how to deal with
feeling
overwhelmed
and
defeated.
MORE PAPER IN A PAPERLESS REVOLUTION.
Ever have one of those days?
Or careers?
A dog nurse chasing her tail.
Jumping through hoops.
Ruff!

Jill RN
2/11/12



I'm going to bed in a few minutes. I have been up plus 24 hours. I am tired. I am done for this day.
I will be back later and I will visit all your blogs
Happy 6WS:)

7 comments:

  1. hugs! And yes, been there. done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jill! I love the photo; I love the verse. I hope you get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got one of those jobs, too. I guess lots of us do, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya my older sister just quit one of those kind of jobs yesterday, she didn't care, she just had to get out of there, she had had enough! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldnt agree more.. It seems like every day our to do lists get longer, and the time we have to do everything gets shorter.. How I wish there were 36 hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Hope you rest soon and rest well :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Dropping by from vb.

    ReplyDelete