Thursday, January 26, 2012

The zombie weapon?


Mango water ice.
What is yours?

Jill
1/26/12

8 comments:

  1. It's my eye-glass case. lol. At least I 'upgraded' and got he one that SLAMS shut instead of the zippered one I had at first... maybe I stand a chance?

    Found you via the Share Something Blog Hop. Happy to be your newest follower.

    Jackie @
    www.madjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just on your 'post secret' post. If I can remember on Sunday morning. I favorited it so it'll jar my alzheimer's memory!

      Delete
  2. A three-ring binder.

    I'm so fucked...

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A low carb monster! At least I'll have energy for outrunning the zombies lol.

    Thanks for linking up with the Getting to Know You hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee. I think I'll be okay :-)

    (New follower. I can already tell I love you.)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we talking my body's left or to the left of my monitor? LOL To the left of my monitor is my laptop and to the left of me is a can of "party peanuts" on top of a pad of paper. LOL

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the GtKY blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cat. Good thing he's not declawed.

    ReplyDelete