Cute! I wouldn't even begin to know how to create something like that. LOL She did a good job. and you've got to love that the writing in the bubble is pink.
This is wonderful! Let her imaginations fly high! Some day, you may find her being on top of the world.. Only God knows..! Pass my love and congrats to that little champ!
Ha! I love it. At least the character is wearing a protective hard hat! Thanks for the giggle.
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute.. I can imagine the man running away in the cartoon.
ReplyDeleteCute! I wouldn't even begin to know how to create something like that. LOL She did a good job. and you've got to love that the writing in the bubble is pink.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Let her imaginations fly high! Some day, you may find her being on top of the world.. Only God knows..! Pass my love and congrats to that little champ!
ReplyDeleteLightening bolts can be pretty scary! Thank goodness for the hardhat! LOL
ReplyDelete