This is brought to us by a group I joined just fucking because on this awesome site called VoiceBoks. It's a razzle dazzle site full of mom bloggers that bullshit away their day on the net. Some fine ass blogs on that site with some fine ass women.
And I will think of some great tune to post here that'll rip the ears off you and make you wanna dance, dance, dance. And that would be courtesy of Rihanna ft Calvin Harris (whoever the hell he is) and Porcelain Black ft Lil Wayne (we all know who he is).
Why this song isn't called Yellow Diamonds is beyond me. And it's atypical for Rihanna's sound.
***
This sexy, weird bitch totally rocks and I heart her. Her name's Porcelain Black. She's sounds like Courtney Love and Rocks like Hole. A young hip version. Be a fellow TRAINWRECK and rock the play button, mmmmkay?
No comments:
Post a Comment