In all honesty I have 6 hours a day to myself. 5 hours on Wednesdays. It's called elementary school, which gives me plenty of free time. I spend my special hour farming. I am a farmville addict. It's my crack cocaine. And it does take an hour to harvest, plow and replant all three farms. And if I am rearranging the farm then it takes up to a week to get it all where I want it.
{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I always have been a night owl. My clock is off by 12 hours. I feel most comfortable at 3am in the darkness. More so than I do at 3pm in the light of day. And having insomnia when I am super stressed and there is a lot on my mind, night time is my time.
{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
I am not underslept. The insomnia hasn't hit me in a month or so. I usually catch about 7 hours, depending on what is on tv. I do not require a lot of sleep.
{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
When the kids are at school. It's quiet and no one is bothering me for anything.
{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
I am never busy. You hear a lot of SAHM's saying how their days are so hectic and frantic. I say bull shit. They make it that way. Granted, I don't have little ones anymore. When they go to school all day, it does free up your time. You can get a lot of shit done when no one's up your ass all day, cause that is what kids do after they are born. They are underfoot and needy.

SOM
10/5/11
Oh, I'm waiting for those days!
ReplyDeleteHurry! Knock on wood before insomnia hits you lol. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI'm never too busy to have a big order of French fries!
ReplyDeleteMomfever