There she is.
Oh, ain't she beautiful?
I got her in May of 09.
I love speeding around in this little thing.
She's super fast.
Drawbacks:
1.You cannot stalk anyone in an orange car.
2.You cannot hide from anyone in an orange car.
(Not that I am looking to stalk or hide.)
Cars are an odd commodity for people.
I got a mini van that has scratches and dings and a busted
side view mirror.
Each car I get takes me on a new adventure when it comes to
its inbred quirks.
The car's brake fluid light is perpetually on, so I never really know for
sure whether the brake fluid is low.
The van has issues with the trunk lock and no matter how hard you close it or no matter how much you finger with the clasp,
the sensor reads that the door is open and I drive around with the interior lights on.
Then the lights go out and never come back on again.
Strange little factory quirks that go along with the van and serve no threat
to humanity inside or outside the actual vehicle.
The car is leaking though. Has been for a couple weeks now. I finally got it to the mechanic to decide whether it is a problem of mechanical nature or whether it is a matter of a windshield that simply needs resealing.
It usually coincides with rain, but god dammit it seems too be raining every damn
day around here lately.
It's totally ghetto, I know, but I have a beach/sand bucket in the car beneath
the glove compartment to catch the faucet of water that comes out.
And when I say faucet like in nature, I mean faucet.
I have trouble seeing how this relates to the heater core cause if it does, that
orange mama is dry as a bone.
She's running great, purrs like a fuckin kitten.
And for those of you that are wondering, the pumpkin is a V-6 automatic.
That question usually comes from men when they are ogling my car like a pair of titties.
Which brings me to my mechanic, Frank.
After dealing with FORD IN THE SPRING
(link provided) and their poor attitude and them ripping me -and others-off,
I refuse to take my Ford to Ford. I am a Ford gal, but I am not a fan of
Ford. Strange, I know.
Frank is right down the street. I never got a bad feeling from Frank.
Infact, he seems quite up front and honest. A straight talker and he explains shit in plain English.
he doesn't have that sheister-esque quality
that so many mechanics have.
So this morning baby daddy comes to get some equipment for
work and he says,
"Go get your car and get it out of there now."
Cause he got a phone call from the neighbor who believes he is ripping people off.
Now, usually I get gut feelings about people.
Ford, from the beginning, I got a gut feeling. Ford gave me the 'terror is about to come'
feeling, but being that the van was not running and wouldn't move without work,
I felt as though I was stuck.
And one bone head mechanic is the same as another bone head mechanic.
I get more bad feelings from baby daddies than I do the mechanic down the street.
So I left my mustang parked right where it was parked.
I am trusting my gut.
And since I am the one paying for it,
and it cannot be more than 500$ cause that is all I have,
I will just have to trust in my fellow man.
And that is what life is all about...
gut feelings
and
trusting your fellow man.
SOM
10/5/11
Oh, ain't she beautiful?
I got her in May of 09.
I love speeding around in this little thing.
She's super fast.
Drawbacks:
1.You cannot stalk anyone in an orange car.
2.You cannot hide from anyone in an orange car.
(Not that I am looking to stalk or hide.)
Cars are an odd commodity for people.
I got a mini van that has scratches and dings and a busted
side view mirror.
Each car I get takes me on a new adventure when it comes to
its inbred quirks.
The car's brake fluid light is perpetually on, so I never really know for
sure whether the brake fluid is low.
The van has issues with the trunk lock and no matter how hard you close it or no matter how much you finger with the clasp,
the sensor reads that the door is open and I drive around with the interior lights on.
Then the lights go out and never come back on again.
Strange little factory quirks that go along with the van and serve no threat
to humanity inside or outside the actual vehicle.
The car is leaking though. Has been for a couple weeks now. I finally got it to the mechanic to decide whether it is a problem of mechanical nature or whether it is a matter of a windshield that simply needs resealing.
It usually coincides with rain, but god dammit it seems too be raining every damn
day around here lately.
It's totally ghetto, I know, but I have a beach/sand bucket in the car beneath
the glove compartment to catch the faucet of water that comes out.
And when I say faucet like in nature, I mean faucet.
I have trouble seeing how this relates to the heater core cause if it does, that
orange mama is dry as a bone.
She's running great, purrs like a fuckin kitten.
And for those of you that are wondering, the pumpkin is a V-6 automatic.
That question usually comes from men when they are ogling my car like a pair of titties.
Which brings me to my mechanic, Frank.
After dealing with FORD IN THE SPRING
(link provided) and their poor attitude and them ripping me -and others-off,
I refuse to take my Ford to Ford. I am a Ford gal, but I am not a fan of
Ford. Strange, I know.
Frank is right down the street. I never got a bad feeling from Frank.
Infact, he seems quite up front and honest. A straight talker and he explains shit in plain English.
he doesn't have that sheister-esque quality
that so many mechanics have.
So this morning baby daddy comes to get some equipment for
work and he says,
"Go get your car and get it out of there now."
Cause he got a phone call from the neighbor who believes he is ripping people off.
Now, usually I get gut feelings about people.
Ford, from the beginning, I got a gut feeling. Ford gave me the 'terror is about to come'
feeling, but being that the van was not running and wouldn't move without work,
I felt as though I was stuck.
And one bone head mechanic is the same as another bone head mechanic.
I get more bad feelings from baby daddies than I do the mechanic down the street.
So I left my mustang parked right where it was parked.
I am trusting my gut.
And since I am the one paying for it,
and it cannot be more than 500$ cause that is all I have,
I will just have to trust in my fellow man.
And that is what life is all about...
gut feelings
and
trusting your fellow man.
SOM
10/5/11
No comments:
Post a Comment