
1. My current weather is _chilly in Philly, always sunny in Philadelphia_?
Really, it's 41 and clear.
2. What is your favorite sound?
My children snoring.
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
Worst? Is there one? I have several that don't appeal to me. If I were starving, they are all good.
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?Worst? Is there one? I have several that don't appeal to me. If I were starving, they are all good.
None. I play with the phone.
5. What is your favorite condiment?
Cholula hot sauce. I use it on a lot of food. I call it the new ketchup. It's a smooth hot sauce. Not real strong and infused with tomato. The website for Cholula has recipes too. I most recently made and enjoyed with my kids 'cholula burgers'. Delicious.
SOM
10/31/11
No comments:
Post a Comment