The Jersey Shore went out with more of a whimper than a bang on last night's season 4 finale.They did some sight seeing, admiring the statue of David's physique. Fave quote and probably fave part of the whole show was when Snookie commented on David's package. "Probably small because it's soft." Yeah, right. I didn't feel like sight seeing and listening to the Situation's lame ass apology to the shore cast. Who's ready to go back to Seaside Heights and the Shore shop? I am.
Deleted scenes season 4, click it to see it.
Sneak peek to Season 5-tanning, karma and ron-ron juice. And Gianni,Jianni, gionniiii!!!!! will be there.
**********

American Horror Story, my fave new show this season was its usual freak show. I love this show! I watch it in the dark as if somehow I get better special effects.
This week we delved into the origin of the house, who built it and the shattered and strained marriage that founded the place. Drug addiction, only two helpers and abortions in the basement.
I like how each week we learn a little deeper of the depravity and mental incapacity of the human mind.
We learned how the maid died. And yes, Jessica Lange's character is a good shot.
Wifey is actively searching for another place to live after the brush with physical harm during the home invasion last week. Daughter is against it. Survivors, not victims. Hell,yeah.
Hubs and his student ex girlfriend. Wow, the crispy critter put a stop to her craziness and drama didn't he?
All I have to say is wow. It's a show you have to see to believe. Tune in on Wednesday nights at 10pm on Fx to be frightfully delighted.
Also, for those of you in the dark, there will be a Halloween mini marathon that can bring you all up to speed.
SOM 10/21/11
I totally LOVE American Horror Story too!!!
ReplyDelete