Saturday, October 22, 2011

6WS



"I have been belching all night."


Thanks to Jo ann, my coworker.
Her daughter made us this great guacamole.
Freshly carved and mashed with a dash of habanero for extra flavor.
Between that (on which we gorged ourselves) and the tacos
the kids and I ate for supper, I was over stuffed
and felt like a bloated piece of
driftwood
in a uniform.
I am still belching, but I made room for a
Mc Rib.
Yes, I said it, a Mc Rib. Mc Donald's Mc Rib's are back, my sweet inSOMniacs.
I hit that drive thru yesterday for a quick bite
and the girl asked me if I'd like a Mc Rib.
Why, yes, dear teenager that should be in school, I would love one.
If you got the medium or large meal a 2nd Mc Rib is only a dolla!
Holla!
I was Mc Lovin it!
I am so easily pleased.

Now, you may wonder why I was eating a Mc Rib at 730am.
I worked all night and it was technically supper time.
(trying desperately to make myself, my gluttonous self, feel better)
Have a great Saturday and I will be back when I wake up
(probably still belching)
and I will visit all your wonderful 6WS blogs:)

SOM
10/22/11

P.S. another one I just thought of...

"She looks like a dead president"

One elderly lady, very much alive, who resembled George Washington.
"Omg, Jo, don't she look like a dead president?"
"Yeah, she does, Jilly. Yeah, she does."
In our youth looking like a founding father never crosses our minds.
Enjoy your looks now.
Grow a personality worth liking.
Develop a sense of humor worth
sharing.

6 comments:

  1. I could be mistaken, but I believe that McRibs are made from dead Presidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have eaten 2 dead presidents in 24 hours. I think it was Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing quite as tasty as the belching return of a great meal.... don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I saw the McRib was back yesterday when I drove thru for my daughter's daily sweet tea. I did not want to let on that I would eat such a thing as a McRib, since her friend was in the car, so I think Ronald McDonald and I will have a clandestine meeting this afternoon on my way to work!

    Now off to the farmer's market to get some fresh guacamole from the hot guacamole guys!

    PS I live outside of Philly too!

    Stopping by from 6WS
    Mom on Caffeine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guacomole sounded delicious! I'm sure it would have made me reach for the Tums! Just stopped by from 6WS :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the mistake of eating nachos for dinner at 9pm last Wednesday. Oh, the heartburn... Some meals you just don't want to revisit in the middle of the night.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete