
Link Up HERE for Saturday 9
1. When severe whether happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it?
The only thing I get ready for is snow.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Organization skills. I'd like to be the bitch that's totally on top of things. Who has everything all lined up and cleaned and perfect.
3. What do you strive for in life?
Just to have the bills paid. That's it.
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose?
Ocean City, Maryland.
Within walking distance to the beach.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
Depends on the group of people. I always feel drained. So to feel energized would be a fresh change.
6. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working?
I go to work sick and save my sick days for the cool stuff in life.
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
My couch. We have had that thing for about 8 years and it has taken the form of my body and it feels like it's hugging me when I lay on it.
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do?
I like to go to the walmart or Kmart and I usually wind up in the pen aisle or the book aisle.
9. How's life? Is it treating you well right now?
Right this minute...okay. If things aren't looking up or down, it's cool with me.
SOM
9/10/11
I like your answer to #8, that's cute! I usually end up in the book/magazine aisle, too!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from vB.
Mandi
Smile and Mama With Me