Saturday, September 10, 2011

6 word Saturday


" I had off work last night."
Woot-woot!
The first Friday in months, too. It was so nice I'm doing it again in 2 weeks.
I realized a few weeks ago I needed a break. Even though I only work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, it's nice just to not be there. Get it?
SOM
9/10/11

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! A break from routine is always good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we get it - it's kind of a guilty pleasure isn't it when we break with the normal routine :-)

    Hope you made the most of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. I had all this vacation time built up, told my boss I was taking Fridays off until further notice. She was cool with that. I'm psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to have a break to the routine.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea! i'm so glad you had friday off...here's to more fridays off! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! A day off is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something always just seems wrong about working on a Friday night, even if the alternative is staying home staring at the same four walls you stare at all the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete