Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing



1. What's for breakfast?
A tomato sandwich.

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
I do. I scan the headlines on line for the local paper.

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Go on line. Watch tv or something on demand that I may have missed from my fave shows.
Sometimes I rewatch shows I have already seen and last but not least, everyone's fave past time....Law and Order re runs.

4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Spunky.

5. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes.

6. Name something from your dream last night. I was awake all night at work, so sleep eluded me. And I don't remember what I dreamed yesterday.

7. Name a food that describes you. cherry tomato

8. Today you are wearing: My bath towel and pj's when I lay down. After my tomato sandwich, of course.

9. What's in your pockets? I have no pockets.
But last night at work in my uniform pockets I had: 2 pens, keys to the kingdom, cigarettes and lighter, cell phone, and money.

10. Did you sing in the shower today? No, I marveled that my house was still standing and the house didn't leak and the power was still on! Also my in-ground swimming pool that developed as a result of Hurricane Irene. It is in the basement. Care to take a dip?

11. What's the last song you heard?



12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes!!!!!!!!! Christmas. I love xmas!

13. Where do you want to be this instant?Right where I am, at home warm and clean and on line.

14. What's for lunch? Nothing. Going to sleep till 4 or 430 then I will eat at work around 10pm.

15. What's something you would like to do soon? Go to Barnes and Noble and spend my gift card. It's a 25$ card I got for my bday in July.

16. Reading anything now? What is it? Faithful Place. Something about a youth romance, girl disappears, man becomes cop, man cop solves lost loves murder.

17. What's for dinner?I don't know what I want yet.

18. A favorite part of the day is: 3am. That's when the living world is at its deepest quiet.

19. Are you happy?Nope. I am...not sad either. Just disgusted.

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?28

Please play along:) Click the button.

SOM 8/28/11

3 comments:

  1. You really sure love tomatoes.. good for the heart.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there visiting from VB. Glad I passed by today as got a small insight into you.
    I already find you hilarious, I'm also a nurse with a dark sense of humour!

    Love your blog background too.
    Http://lungsbehavingbadly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete