1. What has been your longest love relationship?
---10 years, taking it day to day and most days I'm calling it quits cause I cannot stand that asshole.
---10 years, taking it day to day and most days I'm calling it quits cause I cannot stand that asshole.
2. What was the last gift that you received?
---Ro bought me a pack of smokes:)
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
---Books, get-a-ways with my babes
---Books, get-a-ways with my babes
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
---Delaware or Maryland, away from here.
---Delaware or Maryland, away from here.
5. Who's your cell provider?
---T-mobile. What signal?
---T-mobile. What signal?
6. What's your favorite mall store?
---The book store. OOOHHHH!!!! Bath and Body Works!
---The book store. OOOHHHH!!!! Bath and Body Works!
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)
---I am a registered nut, errrr, nurse. I have been gainfully employed as one for 9 years. In the medical field for 15 years. It's the only job I know how to do.
---I am a registered nut, errrr, nurse. I have been gainfully employed as one for 9 years. In the medical field for 15 years. It's the only job I know how to do.
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
---Work, cause I'd quit.
---Work, cause I'd quit.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
---Investments? Yeah, right. I'd go on a sweet vacation without a budget in mind. I'd pay off my debt. Move to a different house and state, I would have this huge party at a bar and pay for everyone's drinks and food! I have a list of people that I'd give money to, to people that have been the bomb to me over the years:)
---Investments? Yeah, right. I'd go on a sweet vacation without a budget in mind. I'd pay off my debt. Move to a different house and state, I would have this huge party at a bar and pay for everyone's drinks and food! I have a list of people that I'd give money to, to people that have been the bomb to me over the years:)
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
---As a child, when I was around 7. Way back then I knew I was an atheist.
---As a child, when I was around 7. Way back then I knew I was an atheist.
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
---I love you
---I love you
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
---Lunch, we pick a different restaurant every 2 weeks when the kids are in school and we go and bullshit over diner food.
---Lunch, we pick a different restaurant every 2 weeks when the kids are in school and we go and bullshit over diner food.
13. When was the last time that you cried?
---January, yeah he's a fucking dick.
---January, yeah he's a fucking dick.
14. What food do you hate?
---eww to brussell sprouts and lima beans.
---eww to brussell sprouts and lima beans.
15. What do you like best about yourself?
---I have a thick skin. I can withstand almost anything and not break in my mind or spirit.
I'm with you on the brussell sprouts - not a good scene.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having a rough time and your ex is as bad as mine! Hang in there. It gets better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
I married an asshole. My only regret was the fact that it took me almost half a decade to walk away.
ReplyDelete4) Maryland is very beautiful if you look in the right spots. ^_^
ReplyDelete5) I actually don't have issues too often with my phone =X (And it's an old model)
6) Bath and Body Works is a good choice!! I love the scentsy stuff they have :D
8) That made me laugh xD
-Random Browser : )
I don't know if I'd quit working if I won the lottery but they might start bugging me for money, so maybe I'd have to get done.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my Sunday Stealing!