Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I confess...
I am so ready for back-to-school that I can taste it.

I confess...
I am not worried about the Hurricane.
Local news says 'stay on top of Irene'.
Sounds more like a porn than a storm.

I confess...
I am tired of hearing about the quake of the century.
You aren't a survivor. You are a witness.

I confess...
I'd rather be in the path of the hurricane than at work this weekend.

I confess...
I have been a fairly good girl this week and have nothing left to confess.

Link up and confess!!!
SOM
8/26/11

5 comments:

  1. Hehe. I love that you said it sounds more like porn than a storm! Cracked me up.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I've been talking a lot about the earthquake, it was my first one and it freaked me out! Good luck with Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be worse if this storm had a guys name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that I dont even know about the earthquake or the hurricane?! Yeah me and the news havnet been visiting lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, visiting from Voiceboks and giving you a follow. Love your confessions.

    I'm in CA where the earthquake isn't a big deal and we don't know what a hurricane is.

    Julie from Just Jules
    www.julesmpg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete