1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Thanks to back-to-school shopping I netted myself a couple fine things!
I got a new pair of walmart brand rockers. No, they aren't skecher's, but they are sparkling white (for now) and that's good enough.
I got a school bag. I am not a purse kinda gal, but I do have one. It's a little thing and I keep it locked in my trunk. I love my little purse because the clasp is not your normal clasp. It's a seat belt clasp and it has the mustang logo on it!
My true bag that I carry everywhere is my book bag with all my activities, books, note books, puzzle books, etc...That's my little life in there.
Thanks to back-to-school shopping I netted myself a couple fine things!
I got a new pair of walmart brand rockers. No, they aren't skecher's, but they are sparkling white (for now) and that's good enough.
I got a school bag. I am not a purse kinda gal, but I do have one. It's a little thing and I keep it locked in my trunk. I love my little purse because the clasp is not your normal clasp. It's a seat belt clasp and it has the mustang logo on it!
My true bag that I carry everywhere is my book bag with all my activities, books, note books, puzzle books, etc...That's my little life in there.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Eminem.
Eminem.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
All of them. Dishes probably.
All of them. Dishes probably.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
New appliances. I got enough clothes. And appliances are more expensive.
All mine are mismatched and unsightly, but they work!
New appliances. I got enough clothes. And appliances are more expensive.
All mine are mismatched and unsightly, but they work!
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Plain mayo. I like the tangy zip of miracle whip occasionally , but not all the time!
If you please, link up to the 5 question Friday hop.
SOM 8/26/11
Plain mayo. I like the tangy zip of miracle whip occasionally , but not all the time!
If you please, link up to the 5 question Friday hop.
SOM 8/26/11
I would love some new stuff for my kitchen. I don't know what it is about me now days. It's like a love playing house and I like new thing for my house!
ReplyDeleteI really don't see the difference is the mayo vs whip bullshit. *shrugs* shoulders. lol
ReplyDelete