Friday Confessional
I confess...they are driving me nuts.
Mom, mom, mom, hey mom, mommy, mom, mom, mom can we?, mom,oh yeah mom,mom...that's about what it's been since mom got her ass out of bed. Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy I watched the other night where Stewie chants 'mom' over and over and over and OVER again.
I confess...I wanted to yell scathing remarks at the guy who had parked on my curb to go to the post office across the street. What stopped me other than the lack of caffeine in blood stream? He had children in the car. VERY lucky Latino this afternoon.
I confess...I was cringing last night when Ronnie and Sammi got back together on Jersey Shore. I wanted those dreadful Italian hater pigeons to swoop in and carry him away from her. I was thinking, "No! No! No! Don't do it! Please, God, NO!"
I confess...I want to see Ronnie beat the Situation's ass down next week!
I confess...I have not watched Sunday's True Blood episode yet. What kinda fangbanger am I?
I will also confess...that I am sick and tired of watching Eric be all nice and sweet and lovable! I want evil and mean and sexified Eric back stat!
I confess...I don't wanna go to work tonight, but I will.
I confess...I was on line looking at beach hotels last night for a great deal. I found some that were sweet, too. I miss the beach. My money needs to go toward back to school not another beach adventure!
SOM 8/19/11
I haven't watched last week's True Blood yet, either!! And I really don't like nice Eric!!!
ReplyDelete