Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog Hops




Link up with these blog hops.


Yeah, it's 4 o'clock and I am a little late in the game for hopping blogs.
I got up at 2pm. I am a late sleeper. I am a night owl. I always have been.
As far back as I remember I was a night owl. It was never my style or my family style to rise before noon. It's the one thing I miss from my pre-child days. Staying up as late as I want and then going to bed as late as I want.
Ahh, sweet summer, though is here and my crew continues the sleep late/stay up late tradition.
My kids are older now. The boy can get his own breakfast, make his own lunch and occupy himself. He's a decent kid and doesn't attract trouble (my genetics thank God).
The girl sleeps as late as I do and gets up as late as I do. She was up at 1am crafting for Christ's sake. Cutting up card board to make some half painted, half colored, glue sticked monstrosity that only she understands.
The party will soon all be over, another week before school starts and this week coming we gotta get back on our school schedule. Up early, to bed early. Me and the girl will pay dearly, sacrificing what we want to do for what we have to do.

So hop along if you want. Click the buttons and add your link.
Happy blog hopping!
SOM 8/19/11

2 comments:

  1. That's nice that he can keep himself occupied.
    I am an early riser myself. I just love to have all the free time to my self before anyone else gets up. New follower from That's Friday blog hop.Hope you stop for and visit and follow if you like.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting up my button. I'm a night person too but I always gotta get up early for work and I really miss how I could be up all night (before children) and just play all night long. I miss that time in my life

    ReplyDelete