
This Weeks Questions:
1. If you could live back in any time period, which one would you pick and why?
Colonial times. Watching the birth of the nation. Living on a farm birthin babies type of living.
2. What is your favorite color? Green
3. What is your favorite fruit? Mandarin oranges
4. What is your dream car?
It's in the driveway. It's a Ford Mustang, 2007. That's my car. Can't hide out or stalk in that thing!
5. What is/was your favorite Disney movie?
I like the pixar movies. Mike and Sully, Monsters Inc, finding NEMO
6. What is your favorite genre of movies?
Comedy is my favorite kind of movie. I don't like old, old movies.
7. What's the last movie you watched?
Inception with Leo DiCaprio.
8. Busy city life or simple country life?
I'd love to live in the country.Miles and miles of farms and open hills, and mountains. Mainly because it's so fuckin pretty. It's peaceful too. No noise. I am not exactly in a metropolis here in the burbs either.
9. What is one thing you tell people about yourself that they just don't understand?
When people hear I am a nurse, they think I make a lot of money, and I don't. I live check to check like the rest of you bitches.
And most are surprised I am a smoker. They say I don't look like a smoker.
10. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger & if so, what did you want to change it to?
I have always wanted my name to be something sultry and sexy and for some reason 'Vivienne' sounds like it. I'd be called Vivi for short.
When I was in high school I was an exchange student. I lived in France around 6 months or so. Anyway, from the moment I started French class in 9th grade, we got to choose our French name. Mine kinda translated into Gisele. I was Gisele for 2 years til I got to France and realized my name is my real name not my French name. DUH!
So, I am Jill. Not Jillian, just Jill
SOM 8/18/11
No wonder that's your dream car. Holy shit but it's awesome!
ReplyDeletePearl
HOT ride!! Yea, my mom's a red head nurse too, she always has lived paycheck to paycheck, ppl just need to read more and they'd know nurses don't make shit!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Inception was one awesome make you think really hard movies. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteThat mustang is really hot. I used to want one. Yellow cars are really cool. Was Inception good? I have heard really good things about it and want to see it. Thank you so much for linking up with the BUZZ :)
ReplyDeleteInception was...alright. Follow closely, lotsa dream levels, suspenseful. Would maybe make a good tv show.
ReplyDeleteNice, couldnt do Colonial times, i would have died during childbirth. Mustang, sweet i prefer the 69-70 year :)
ReplyDeletenice page layout too...nice to change things up a bit, huh?
Happy Blogging
Seriously. I woulda died during childbirth too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for noticing the change. I was tired of tye dye.