Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School

We went to look at the class list. The one thing about back to school that the kids get excited about. And it wasn't there! The principal was and he gave the kids a back to school supply list. How much will that set me back? Too much.
They have to wait till Friday to find out who's in what class and what teacher they got.
I cannot wait till they go back. I'm tired of my house being a mess. I'm tired of their belongings everywhere. I'm tired of fighting the good fight to get them to stop fighting and goofing around! I'm tired of the arguments. The 'mom! He/she won't leave me alone!" The "mom! He/she hit, pinched,scratched, said----- to me!"
They are hogging my food, my internet, my tv. They are just here. If they were grown, I'd make them get jobs!"

I don't know when they start, before or after, labor day. But I am ready and willing to welcome 2nd, 4th and 5th grades!

And BTW, soon it'll be Xmas!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment