Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ABC's of adorable me

Awake all the freakin time

Bitchy

Cooooffffeeeee!!!junkie

D as in 38DD

Eminem fan

Farmville freak

Good as it gets kind of life

Hypertension

Internet whore

Jersey Shore, bitch!

Kill em with kindness

Love handles-I gots em

Monogamous

Nosy

Ocean city Maryland
Phillies!!!phan

Q is one of my fave characters on Star Trek:The Next Generation

Registered nurse

Sick sense of humor

Truebie

Under 5 foot

Voice my opinion regularly

White girl

generation X

Yes. i say it way too much!

Zack and Zoe-my kids' names


SOM
8/23/11

10 comments:

  1. Love These answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of humor. What a fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, internet, and Jersey Shore...oh, we would get along great!

    visiting from vb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list and thanks for sharing it.
    Wishing you a great day,
    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your sense of humor! Now I'm curious about Jershey Shore, never had the chance to watch it :)

    visiting from vb,
    Kate
    http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently, we have a lot in common!
    Your list made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a fun read! D as in 38DD !! you are so blessed! If you can only share some to me... :-D

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me laughing all over the place, great list and a fun read! "Love handles - I gots em" Too funny!

    Visiting from vB and following.

    Mandi
    Smile and Mama With Me

    ReplyDelete