
Ridge Tobacco is just over the Delaware border by 5 minutes and a mile or so. Bi weekly I make the drive for my cigarettes because they are cheaper in the first state than they are in Pa. I arrived in the store and was behind a man in line that had a tracheostomy uncapped and the dirty trach collar around his neck. For those of you who don't know. Your trachea is the part of your body through which air goes into your lungs. A tracheostomy is a hole surgically made in that windpipe onto which a machine can occasionally be attached to help you breathe. The pic to the left is a clean neat trach and usually do not look that neat and clean. Anyway the man in front of me had one of these little darlings in his throat and he had a box of cigars and bought smokes at the register. If that is not a walking anti smoking campaign then I don't know what is! I still bought my marlboro's though. All 51$ worth.
SOM 7/2/11
No comments:
Post a Comment