Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Timeline

712am I clocked out of work and jetted to the mini van.
Hell month is starting to get to me. Yep, I figured out last night why I only work on weekends and trust the people I trust. Why I don't trust the people I don't trust. I heard about the back biting and the haters. Must ooze through their pores with the rising heat and humidity. Fuck that shit. I rolled out of there and I cannot wait til this week is over. Is it freaking Friday yet?

715am I was so in my driveway and sighing a breath of relief.
Bitch, take the trash out. That was my first thought. Three cans lined up there along side the house. I dragged them to the curb. I go inside and the rush of cool air hits me in the face. Thanks be to GOD for AC.

720am My first disagreement and I am only through the door, what? for 5 minutes? He's in a pissy ass mood. Are you a moody bitch or what, dude? So he's stomping around like a bleeding hormonal woman. Of course, dude just go change your tampon for Christ's sake! So, I know what this shit's about...the van. I told him since he went back to his old job he can have the old boss pick his old ass up in that old oil truck and got to his old job like they used to. You let go of a new job that was better than the old job and now what??? You don't have a drive, so you don't need the van. It's mine anyway...

725am he stomps on out the door. boo-hoo'ing too. And I can let the dogs out and feed them too. He's only been up bull shitting around for an hour, but I can get all that. I have only been up all night with petty ass women and their silly shit that is NOT work related.

730am I am upstairs with my computer. Amen, my escape. And the fucking thing has no internet and there's no phone because it's plugged into the modem. Ghetto run comcast shit if I ever seen it. F comcast. Anyway, I turned it all off. I hit that button on the multi stick and shut it down and restarted it and all was well.

908am I am hungry. I am going to make myself a liverwurst and onion sandwich, maybe toasted and get myself some potato chips. Remember...even if it's 909 am (now) it's my dinner time. And last I looked, no one fucking cooked.

SOM 7/19/11

No comments:

Post a Comment