It's that time again, bitches! My favorite reality tv show starts this Thursday, August 4, 2011!
Thursday is once again Jersday and gives me something trashy and fun to look forward to every week!
I had heard the names Snooki and Situation, but had no real idea who they were till I stumbled upon JS by accident prior to the 2nd season. It happened to be a JS season 1 marathon that led right into the Season 2 premier and I was hooked right away. As I watched a 10-12 hour marathon I experienced shock and awe, mouth hanging open like WTF? And who are these strange people? What channel did I land on while surfing the 900 channels of Law and Order reruns?
Plain and simple, they make me laugh.
When I went to the beach in June (not New Jersey- I hate New Jersey) I was sitting on my balcony smoking a cigarette. I heard the strangest sound in the air around me, a hotel maybe 2 blocks away? It was the droning noise of a grenade whistle. It made me smile and miss my Jersdays!
It's almost t-shirt time! Cab's almost here!
SOM 7/31/11
MTV
Jersey Shore on Face Book
No comments:
Post a Comment