Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I at work or on Fear Factor?

That. I don't even know what brand of insect THAT is. But it dropped from the ceiling on Friday night around 1130pm and sat on the desk staring me down. THAT had balls and refused to move. He may have been semi conscious from his fall from the ceiling. I snapped a mobile pic of him. Ain't he cute?

Ants. Ants are not scary. I am not intimidated by ants and not even a whole room full of them. It was gross though. Kitchen ants is what I call em.

Water bugs. They roam about as if they own the place.

Roaches. The regular house roach variety. They skitter around the floors.

Gnats, mosquitoes. The flying variety of insect. The worst and most annoying.

Stray cats x3 in the parking lot across the street.

Possums scurry the parking lot in front of the building.

Fleas. Black variety and Brown variety. They bite.

Ouch. I am not enthused. I am not an exterminator. I didn't spray OFF on me before I went to work. One of us wants to bring her tiki torch from her yard and sit it in the hall. One wants to light citronella candles. One wants the electronic repellent that attaches to the waist band for her shift.

I thought of bringing raid and wherever we sit we'll spray a radius around us that the critters won't penetrate.

Is it work or survivor island? Fear factor is more like it!

SOM 7/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment