Hotel deals. I like looking up hotels and motels for the best rates available. I found some, but I am not sure which direction we are heading just yet. That will need to be discussed with the children. Majority vote rules.
2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
I am outside of Philly. I have never touristed in Philly. It has the OLDEST zoo in America. I'd go there. Also, maybe the Rocky Statue is an icon. I have seen that, but I am not sure where he is now? Maybe the Art Museuem. He used to be outside the Spectrum, but the Spectrum is no more. I much prefer Lancaster County, visit and tour the Amish country. I feel comfy in the midst of all the farms.
3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet? A pill that stops you from aging. The fountain of youth pill.
4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad? 15 maybe? and it was bad.
5. What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you can not miss?
The Jersey Shore. New Season starts August 4, 2011. Then Thursday turns into JERSDAY!!!!!!
I snagged this button because I stole the questions off this blog. Please visit:)
SOM 6/29/11

I love priceline for hotels! I always manage to get a super nice hotel for really cheap!
ReplyDeleteThe fountain of youth pill! Why didn't I think of that? I don't like the whole aging process at all!
i've only seen a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore. I have way too many reality tv shows to record. It's getting out of hand!
Thanks for linking up with us!!
Btw, I linked you up so hopefully you'll get some comment love today!
ReplyDeletemy family is from washington, Pa.. big steelers fan... but haven't been there since I was like 4 years old-- would love to go there to visit!! I would love to stop aging! That would be great!!
ReplyDeleteI love Amish people!
ReplyDeleteHi there!! I saw you became a follower and wanted to say HOWDY!! I am going to return the love!! :)
ReplyDeleteGirl, first of all.. Jersey Shore! I am so with you with teh Jerseylicious!! I don't know if its the big hair, fake tan and nails or the crazy drama. Love it!!
Secondly, the Amish would be VERY cool. I just may have to buy some jelly, soap or something. :)
Have a FAB day!!
Is Jersey Shore and Jerseylicious the same show? All I know about the Jersey show is there is a real umm something named Snooki on it and apparently if I met her I'd be smacking some sense into her. (I spent my teen years in Jersey and some friends from there told me not to watch because I'd be wanting to smack them all silly esp Snooki lol.)
ReplyDeleteWe always did Philly for class trips.
They are funny! And Jersey Shore is the show with Snooks.
ReplyDelete