Monday, November 05, 2012
not
Ugh, I hate DRUGS. I deal them for a living, am licensed to and dose them according to a time frame as directed by a physician. I can take orders from a doc and transcribe them and then help people through giving them. The good that drugs do is sometimes over shadowed by the bad drugs can bring out in people. When they are abused, the life and career and the coworkers and the family of the abuser are left holding the bag the drugs are dealt in. F. U. C. K. drugs and the monsters they create. Drugs turn decent people into hopeless and helpless douche bags. I am not keeping the faith and I am not enabling. I'm not helping. I am not letting my energy be consumed by the user's use. And the lies the user creates, I'm not falling for that.
I am not getting involved.
Jill
11/5/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment