Monday, August 13, 2012

And it was shitty

I cannot believe they were that giddy about someone walking out of that building and quitting her job.
No one questioned her as to why she didn't want to do what she was told.
No one even cared why she was unhappy, upset, had her panties in  a bunch.
She was on that schedule in one place and then abitrarily stuck somewhere else.
They let her walk and didn't even give a shit.
Then they sat and stood and giggled and hee'd and haw'd over it.
That is not right.
That was also not my shift.
I have chased after people trying to resolve issues as opposed to creating tension and anger filled environments like the one this morning.
They set a tone for the rest of the day...and it was shitty.

blah
8/13/12

2 comments:

  1. A bad way to end your day, sorry kiddo hope the rest of your week goes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the week will as long as I'm home.

      Delete