Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kneel down ye sinners

Me and my troop of atheist children do celebrate Xmas. We do send out Xmas cards. We do wish people Merry Christmas. We don't do the religious aspect of it. We exchange gifts. We have decorations and the tree is up. The lights still work, but it stopped twinkling.
To the believers, Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to you. I am a major face book whore, you know. I am on that like a hooker on a john. I have seen a lot, A LOT, and too many posts re: Jesus is the reason for the season, that you shouldn't be ashamed to write or say Christmas. I wholeheartedly agree. The more the merrier and if it makes y'all happy, then go for it. That shit pops up on my page more than the farmville and castleville posts. Amen to that, too. I think that if Jesus is the reason for your season, you all should act like it.
Live more biblically is all I am saying. That's my point. Quit saving it for one Sunday a year.
But that's my facebook page. Maybe not you and yours.


SOM
12/13/11

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. I hate how people get all holy and loving once a year. Do it all year long bitches.

    ReplyDelete