That's right. Fat guy jimmies the lock on the front door in 25 days.
That leaves me to ask, "Where the fuck did 2011 go?!"
I need to get off my ass and get ready.
I spent 4 hours the other night on Face Book decorating my farm.
Farmville is sparkling and snowy and I am so proud of it.
The house is a mess and not one twinkle light has been hung up.
This afternoon I start.
I gotta clean the dump before I can hang a light or set out all
my snowmen.
The kids have been bugging me about tree, too and
they don't like hearing 'next week'.
They are ready now.
They are ready now.
I have finished my Christmas shopping half way.
I only left the house for the easy bake oven that the girl asked for.
I didn't even got to Kmart for that oven, but I grabbed it while I was there.
50$ for an oven? I could have got a toaster oven cheaper.
I just don't have that Xmas spirit yet.
Other than the fact that I am broke, I am just not motivated.
The majority of the stuff I have purchased, I did so on line.
I hate leaving the house in the cold.
I hate leaving the house when it's warm too.
So it's not just the month.
**********
Today I will start will start with the inside.
I will have it cleaned and decorated and twinkling by bedtime.
I'm going to need more coffee.
SOM
12/1/11


No comments:
Post a Comment