Sunday, November 06, 2011

STFU I'm sleeping.

ummm, hello, dumb asses. 
I'm tired.
I got up at 10am yesterday.
Yeah on Saturday. 
It's now 9am on Sunday.
Technically it's 10am cause we fell back an hour.
So that makes it 24 god damn hours I have been
AWAKE!
I have been up 23 (really 24)  fuckin hours!
Get your Sunday shit straight and STFU already.
 I worked 13 hours 
last night.
Why? Cause the fuckin time went back an hour.
Get your friend's fucking truck off my curb.
Dude, why didn't he just park it on the lawn?????
Dickhead, turn off the drill, saw, and put the hammer down.
I'm tired.
SOM
11/6/11

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! You poor thing! I hope you get some rest! 24 hours is crazy!

    Lisa
    P.S. Thanks for liking up to the Getting to Know You Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa - you need to get some sleep!!

    Thanks for hooking up with our blog hop!

    ReplyDelete