1. Are you more melancholy on occasion? Not usually. I vacillate between me and angry. There is no in between. I am either my very own version of fine or angry.
2. What did you think you looked like when you were a teenager?
Fugly with nice hair.
3. Whose advice are you least likely to listen to?
I only ask for advice from people I want advice from. On cafemom I belong to a group of fine bitches. I have gotten to know them in our group over the course of a couple years and they give me the straight talk.
4. Tell us about a job that you liked when you were younger.
My absolute favorite job was a laundry mat attendant. I still to this day feel all fuzzy and warm in the laundry mat. It's where I learned how to mop. It's a wonderful social setting. It is NOT lucrative to wash laundry all day. The people are usually nice and they tip well.
5. Would you lie to someone if you knew the truth would end your friendship or relationship?
Nope. I'm not a little kid anymore. The truth will eventually come out. Also, I think that like the saying goes, 'if you tell the truth you don't have to remember all the lies you told.' The story is always straight. I don't think that is how the saying goes, it's a fucked up insomniasm.
6. What do you have little or no patience for?
Drivers that don't know how to drive.
7. What is there never enough hours in the day to do?
farmville. laundry.
8. What is the most productive thing that you accomplished in October?
I paid my car insurance . That's about it.
And I ended a 9 year struggle with a man.
9. What have you always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
To drive a big rig truck. I have always wanted to learn how and then drive the country hauling my rig.
SOM
11/4/11
Me too! I'm trying to get my CDL but, it's across town and my parents would never let me go because they barely trust me enough to drive the family car. : )
ReplyDeletei love the laundry mat! sometimes i still go to escape! lol
ReplyDeleteI hate drivers that pull onto the highway doing 40mph
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately there always seem to be drivers who don't know how to drive properly. Although when it comes to parking badly I have to hold my hands up to that!
ReplyDelete