Thursday, November 03, 2011

The buzz about me



Link up with the Buzz About Me by
clicking on that button above.

1. What cell phone do you have?
This is my t-mobile android clique phone. I love my phone.
It takes super pics.
It has a lot of memory.
I can troll the internet ad lib.

The downside is the weight. I swear the thing weighs 5lbs.

The screen is made of glass.

I have it in a red, rubber case.
It has survived multiple drops and has been thrown at least twice and bounced off a wall and the huge window AC in the bedroom.
It has survived trauma.

I like the keyboard feature too.

No swiping and it's kinda old, so I can't get a few of the latest apps.
The dude at the store tried to upgrade me last week when I went to pay the bill and I told him no.
I am attached to and too fond of my phone.


2.
What is your area code?
610

3. What is one word you are uncomfortable with saying and/or hearing?
the N word.

4.
What is the time and temperature of where you are at right now?
1109am and it is 45 degrees

5.
First word that comes to mind when you hear the word “Winter”.
Crazy electric bills.
6.
Do you plan your meals or just eat whatever, whenever?
I plan in the morning when the kids are at school. I defrost by the afternoon and throw it in the oven usually before I pick them up or right after I get home.

7.
What was one movie you saw recently where everyone said it was good but you thought otherwise?
I can not think of a recent one, but the Twilight series
. That is just not what I pictured Edward to look like. Rob Pattinson totally ruined it for me. Still a fan of the story though.
Jacob totally makes up for it!

8.
Three words that would describe your mood today?
pensive-a lot on my mind
sleep
y-not enough caffeine
annoy
ed-threat level is low today
9.
What room of the house do you using use your computer in?
I moved it downstairs from my bedroom last week.
The bedroom, my personal space,was starting to become a disaster
area from the kids being on line.
And a dumping ground for their socks, shoes, clothes, toys, etc.
I got tired of my room looking like the playroom.
So it's in our kitchenette. Again.

10.
Name one thing on your mind right now.
Is it tax return time yet?????

SOM
11/3/11

2 comments:

  1. your phone sounds like its a super phone. Can take a good beating and survive. Thats pretty cool. Oh and I think about tax returns everyday. I wish we got them twice a year. I'd be happy. So funny you said crazy electric bills in the winter because thats when it is the cheapest for us. During the summer, the bill was around $500 a month. But finally we are able to open our windows this week and so I'm hoping for only $200 bills throughout the winter since winter isn't really a Florida thing. It just gets somewhat chilly for two months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely could use tax time!!!!

    ReplyDelete