Thursday, November 03, 2011

3,998,329,688

7 billion people and you. #What's your number?

LINK to site

LINK to article

You were the 3,998,329,688th person

USA
Your country's population is 310,383,948 (my children are in the 6 billion group). I went back 3 times, twice for my offspring and once for the niece.
Average life expectancy is 80.5 years

57 people-the amount the population has grown while you've been on this site


This is the BBC news site and it calculates what number you are on the planet. That's my very own calculated number. Think about that 7 billion and how many people you come across everyday.
There's a +/- error of 56 million, of course. Some countries still are in the dark ages, birth records few and far between. And if you think about it, for each person born wouldn't there be one that dies? Like a soul exchange?
I think that there are billions of people out there that you and I will never meet, know or care about. Each one has a story, uniquely his own.

We are a creature that likes to screw.

SOM
11/3/11

3 comments:

  1. New follower on Networked Blogs from Blog Hop Till You Drop. Do you have GFC too? Please feel free to visit Back Porchervations any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was #3,109,752,281...so relax, my ass is older than yours. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty awesome. It says I was the 4,590,032,630th person born

    ReplyDelete