Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWTKW

Photobucket
{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?
Last night. It never fails.
A good day passes and it always has to end with something
f'd up going on.
Why do I have to repeat myself 10x before I have
to raise my voice and start yelling?
Cause they are kids, that's why.
And they are know-it-alls, that's why.


{2} What 3 words best describe you?
annoyed
sarcastic
caffeinated

{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
Grease
Forest Gump
If these movies are on tv I will watch all the watch all the way through
and recite the movie while it's playing.

{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
I'd physically vent on someone with a bat.
Simple as that.
If you are going to do something totally out of character
and not get in trouble, then make it good.


{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?
Common sense.
There are some real educated broads out there
running the show.
It's scary that they are so smart yet clueless and out of touch.
When I retire I will write a book.
Look for it in 50 years.
It will be a best seller.

SOM
10/19/11

4 comments:

  1. can I pick out the person you can vent on for you?? I have a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more on the common sense question. My husband actually has the intelligence and yet my common sense seems to win out every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a point girl, might as well make it good! Most of those "real educated broads" out there are as dumb as a box of rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. caffeinated. LOVE it!

    I am enjoying your honesty!

    i hate having a FABULOUS DAY and then it all goes to crap in an instant. that sucks!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete